INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT ENGINEER – NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT.
WE WILL BE PARTICULARLY INTERESTED IF:
Job Location: Plano, Texas (USA or International relocation available)
This is the Job that most Engineers dream about and very few have. With American Industry transitioning from a Manufacturing Industry to a Service Industry, there are fewer of these jobs available in America.
You will be inventing new Speed Measurement products for the International Marketplace. You will be involved from initial concept all the way through the design/manufacturing cycle. You will even have International customer contact and help solve customer issues after the delivery of product. Your talents will make a difference – you will be instrumental in the development of products that save lives on highways Worldwide.
Applied Concepts, Inc., is a Plano, Texas based electronics company, with 125 employees, specializing in Radar and Lidar speed measurement products. We were founded in 1977 and design, build, and sell all of our own products Worldwide.
Our engineering group has developed the largest portfolio of intellectual property in our industry and we are recognized for the excellence of our products. We are looking for ONE exceptional Engineer that can help us to continue our tradition of being both the technological leader and sales leader in our marketplace.
- You have a very diverse engineering work background (multiple disciplines or multiple technologies)
- You have a broad skill set – hardware (analog and digital) and software (assembly and C/C++)
- You have worked as an engineering consultant for multiple clients
- You have worked for a small electronics manufacturing company and been responsible for “doing it all”
We have a small engineering group made of self-starters that require very little supervision. If you enjoy a relaxed work environment, and if you are VERSATILE and EXCEPTIONAL, send us your resume.
INTERNATIONAL PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT/SUPPORT
- A four year Engineering Degree. A Masters Degree in engineering or computer science is an advantage
- 10 years experience in embedded hardware/software development
- Ability to work with the technical staff and develop relationships with key suppliers
- Ability to fearlessly solve problems in any engineering discipline – through others, if necessary
EXPERIENCE IN SOME OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS IS DESIRABLE:
- You will be the Product Engineer for all Stalker International Products
- You will be the primary hardware/software architect for all Stalker International Products
- You will be expected to learn and keep current on International Regulatory Requirements
- You will provide Customer and Sales Support for all Stalker International Products by email, phone, and video conference.
- You will travel Internationally approximately twice a year
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) analysis and algorithm design
- Embedded (especially DSP-based) hardware/software development
- Doppler Radar signal processing
- Laser rangefinder optical, hardware, or software design
- Millimeter-wave circuit design
- AutoCAD, schematic capture software, PCB layout software
- MATLAB, MathCad or other mathematic/numerical analysis software
Salary: $80K to $100K based upon experience
Company website: www.stalkerradar.com
To Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Organized, Thorough, Careful, Quick, Meticulous, Deliberate, Logical, Intuitive, Well-rounded, Analytical, Decisive, Precise, Creative, Problem-solver, Risk-taker, Team-player, Outspoken, Open-minded, Tenacious, Ingenious, Resourceful, Cautious, Individual Contributor, Mentor, Technical Expert